Common Finance Questions Answered
- How does being self employed affect me?
Being self-employed is normally not a problem in most cases.
- What if I have had a previous bankruptcy or repossession?
We work with these sensitive type of situations. Our business is to help you establish your credit and get you into a vehicle you can afford.
- What about if I do not have money to put down?
We work with lenders that allow you to put zero down. Depending on your situation, we can figure out how to help you.
- What if I am on Social Security or Disabled?
Most of our lenders welcome customers that are on a fixed income.
- How much income do I need to have?
Minimum income varies with each financial institution.
- Do you report to the major credit reporting agencies?
The financial institutions we do business with all report to the credit reporting agency.
- What if this is my first time buying??
There are many programs at Champion GMC Buick for first time buyers.
- What if my trade in amount due is more than it is worth?
We work diligently with the bank to help you overcome negative equity. We can help you structure a deal to help your situation.
- How do I buy a car after bankruptcy?
If you are dealing with a bankruptcy situation, we have a bankruptcy expert with over 30 years experience!!!